- Anyone who comes into our practice (staff, patients, delivery persons, etc.) must be properly masked at all times.
- Prior to your appointment we require you to fill out the COVID screening questionnaire.
- We have a call box outside the office. No unscheduled visitors are allowed in the practice. Walk in patients are not permitted at this time.
- You may wait in your car when you arrive for your appointment. No unscheduled visitors may accompany patients during their visit, with noted exceptions (minors, sedation patients, etc.).
- Your temperature is taken upon arrival and you are given hand sanitizer at that time. Documentation of absence of COVID symptoms is required prior to being seen for your appointment.
- Social distancing is enforced in the reception area. All patients are masked until seated in the treatment room, and at any time in the common areas of the practice. We use an intra-office communication system to ensure social distancing at check-out areas.
- Signage indicating social distancing, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, and respiratory hygiene are located in the arrival area.
- All staff are monitored for COVID symptoms, including daily temperature checks. Any ill staff member is required to stay (or go) home, if displaying any symptoms consistent with COVID.
- All staff have participated in our comprehensive COVID protocol training.
- All team members have been trained in our Respiratory Protection Safety Program.
- All clinical staff wear N-95 masks, protective eyewear and face shields for any aerosol generating procedure. Each clinic gown is laundered after use.
- General housekeeping surfaces throughout the office are cleaned on a regular schedule.
- All treatment rooms are disinfected with an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant, that has claims in effectiveness against viruses similar to COVID-19 and has an emerging viral pathogen claim.
- Hepa filters are utilized in each treatment room. Bathroom exhaust fans are on during all office hours. Our HVAC system is regularly maintained by a licensed HVAC professional. All treatment room doors remained closed during your appointment.
- Each patient rinses with a pre-treatment rinse to decrease the infective load in the mouth. During your appointment, we use aerosol minimizing techniques.
- All equipment is regularly maintained and monitored to ensure proper functioning.
For further information, please contact our office at (410)-702-5609.